My year of Poetry

Next year I will be taking a break from reviewing over at the main blog.  Unsolicited reviews that is; I’ll no doubt read and review some novels of my own choosing.

I will be posting reasonably regularly here on the poetry blog because, as the title might suggest I have decided to be extremely focused on poetry.  I will be reading, writing and studying poetry in structured and reflective fashion.

What sparked this?  A number of things, notably the realization that part of the move to SA and going part time was to enable the pursuit of writing  and while I have had increasing success in the past two years I think I need to focus more and get a bit more serious.

So I will be posting more about my ideas for keeping on track in the coming days.  If you have any suggestions and resources let me know in the comments.


Comments

Most Popular Posts