FYI - Lunar Poetry Podcast

I discovered the Lunar Poetry Podcast on Twitter this morning and considering it's just run past its 101st cast I can't understand how I have missed it.

Ah well, I have the next three months listening sorted as a consolation.

It's part funded by a grant from The Arts Council England and has been shortlisted in two categories at the British Podcast Awards.

Its one of those delicious conversational shows with great poets and interviewers who know what they are talking about.

I am part way through the episode featuring Kim Moore.  Well worth a listen. You can subscribe to the Wordpress blog here.  If you want a direct feed of the podcast though you'll need to follow them on Soundcloud or subscribe on itunes.

For those of you on limited internet the podcast size seems reasonable (about 40mb) too.


Comments

Most Popular Posts