Back writing again

Bookmark Port in LOTR pewter glass
Thanks to Lizzy I managed to get one day off this long weekend. So I'll raise a glass of Bookmark Port in the direction of ol' blighty.

I am thankfully coming to the end of a very long and stressful period of work.  I even managed to find some inspiration and some extra energy to go with it and wrote a poem.

I also engaged in some retail therapy and spent more than I should have on poetry books. Booktopia have their end of year sale on and are offering free shipping  so I managed to snap up a couple of good deals on local poets.

Paul Hetherington's Burnt Umber was going for $15 and I decided to get Jill Jones' Dark Bright Doors as well. Check the info below.

That's it until schools out I'd say. Thanks for reading.



Booktopia Free Shipping

Place an order and spend a minimum of $17 before MidnightTuesday the 13th of June (AEST and NZST) with the promotion code EOFYS, and you will receive free shipping on your order. The promotion code can be used as many times as you, or your family and friends, want on any orders between now and then.







Comments

Most Popular Posts